Saturday, February 14, 2004

~Ah Valentines~

It's like EVERYWHERE i look.. there it is...~
its hearts.. flowers.. couples along orchard.. the colour RED~!
valentine chocs, the sound of sappy love songs in my ear all day..
EVEN in my ole reliable friend the Tv.. lovey cartoons.. ALL shows~
even Mtv was playing sappy videos all dae..*Gosh*
i swear any more westlife, garath gates, richard marx or anyone else..~,
and i'll get a gun and shoot myself... twice even.. haha.

*sigh*.. don't get me wrong.. not that i despise valentines.. but well...
i always get abit moody when valentines comes..
and with good reason..~! u GUESSED it..~
either they don't stay with me long enuff till valentines..haha *kidding*
or.. i can't spend it with the person i want to..~
*sigh* its tradgy... a cryin shame ya hear...
so understand if i feel a lil bummed...
kinda remembered this happening last year too.. its a lil deja vu..

how i wish it would work out for a year.. just ONE year.. okay.. now I'M acting sappy..
all the marist guys are cosy with their gfs.. joe and zack..
hmmx... i guess the real reason i get bummed is cuz.. well..
i always saw myself being happily attached.. right out of secondary school..
of course the beautiful supermodel in my dreams was optional..
and the guys expected me to get attached too.. but it just never happened..
WHICH leads me to thinking... WHAT exactly am i doing wrong..~?

To be honest i Do want to spend it with somebody..
she has no idea too.. how ironic.. haha.. well so are the ways of Lurve..
well for me that is..~ for me, stuff tends not 2 work out..
ARgH~! i need to drink.. yah thats it..~ i'll grab a beer..
sweet beer... will YOU be my valentine..?
eh... okay.. i'm sounding a lil delusional.. okay maybe more than a lil..~
gimmie a break..

i'm gonna drink... catch you later.. once again.. and i sincerely mean it..
happy valentines for those attached.. ~!
Esp zack and belle and joe and anna.. stay strong Biaches~
but as usual.. i'm gonna be drinking alone on the other side.
let's end with something aBIT sappy..

"i cannot be without you, matter of fact.. i'm on your back.
if you walk out on me, i'm walking after you.."
Foo Fighters.Walking after you. *great song