Sunday, April 18, 2004

Change..

Alright.. Just ONE big bottle of beer...
so.. i'm pretty proud of myself for not over drinking..
anyway.. it was good.. inside i felt abit screwed up..
needed to let it out.. so i chilled with the beer..
caught up on the stuff that's been going on..
came back.. eased off the anger... cursed and sweared..
so yah its better this way.. i feel better now..

anyway.. strangly.. i notice a trend with me..
which is that... as i grow up... i really get wiser..
not to boast.. but.. i've learned alot..
right wrong.. patience.. humility..
u may think otherwise by all means..
its just an observation...and well..
as much as i said i woulden't let the army change me..
it has.. as much as i hate to admit it...
i guess... in a way i'm much more firm in getting what i want..
but in a good way.. (if there is such a thing..)

i actually want results now.. espicially as a group..
i expect the same or greater effort put in as i do..
strange... i've been agressive before.. but not as much..
not that i'm aiming to be the best recruit or anything..
not by a long shot...
just that.. i guess.. i just want to push things...

probably shoulden't put this here..
but my lil bro is disappointing me...
i'm on the verge of letting loose on him...
but i need to take it easy..

Relationship problems..
what to do what to do..?
i'm just very tired of it i guess..

besides that i've got to go back and
deal with incompetient bunk mates...
had fun todae.. but i don't know..
guess i'm abit bummed now..
probably just tired.. wanna skate tmr..
going to knock off now..
can barely keep my eyes open..

*sigh* why must life be so stressful..
hopefully tmr is a good day before i book in...
time to catch up on loss sleep..

Train.When i look to the sky
"When it rains it pours and opens doors,
And floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry.
And in the midst of sailing ships we sink our lips into the ones we love,
That have to say goodbye.

And as I float along this ocean,
I can feel you like a notion that won't seem to let me go.

Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me,
And you make everything alright.
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me,
And I can always find my way when you are here.

And every word I didn't say that caught up in some busy day,
And every dance on the kitchen floor we didn't dance before.
And every sunset that we'll miss I'll wrap them all up in a kiss,
And pick you up in all of this when I sail away.

Whether I am up or down or in or out or just plane overhead,
Instead it just feels like it is impossible to fly.
But with you I can spread my wings
to see me over everything that life may send me
When I am hoping it won't pass me by

And when I feel like there is no one that will ever know me
there you are to show me
"