Saturday, May 22, 2004

Pink..

Ugh~! Who'd thought it make me feel so uneasy.. haha
Need to get it out of my CHEAST~! *AHEM*...
" I ANDREW THAM NOW OWN A PINK SHIRT...!"
oh the humiliation.. hahaha..
but i'll admit.. it was a real kick..
thanks for the present 3na..
u didn't have to.. and lemmie STRESS.. DIDN'T..
hahax... anyway i booked out of camp at 10am~!
and i booked in last night at 9.45pm..
basically i booked in to sleep.. sigh..
the army is pretty unreasonable..
heard all my buddies had a super slack day..
realli envious.. while i was bored and sick alone at home..

2 more weeks and one stage of my army life will be over...
seems pretty fast now that i look back..
then again it always does.. jc.. secondary.. holidays..
when you turn your head.. time seems shorter..
8 weeks of torture.. mental beatings.. physical tests..
suddenly don't seem so tough... but it WAS~!
life just does that to you..
everything thats over LOOKS easy..
But finishing all of this..
only to move on to the next level...
sigh.. will it never end..
damn i'm tired of the system...
there's gotta be a beter way....

"If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away"
Yellowcard. Ocean Avenue

No comments: