Sunday, June 20, 2004

Had a Good day...
Got tonnes to do.. army stuff mainly..
now i think about it..~ i didn't have dinner ..?
well snacking on oreos and milk..
The disgusting green shrek ones.. Haha..

My sec com has given me alot of posts in foxtrot..
pretty stressed out.. Book in book out i\c..
Safty Rover i\c.. Law Gunner... Sheesh..
But.. i dunno.. now.. i'm looking up..
Sispec will be tough.. BUT i'll NOT fall out..
"My body says ENOUGH.. But my spirit says NO.."

i think this is the only army moto i truly believe in..
Speaks volumes about determination and true will..

Right.. this is WAyyyy to leadership campy for my blog.. haha..
anyway.. good night people.. stay happy..

Sunday. 20th June

Whoa 2 more hours to book in timing..!
Still got lots to do..! damn..
went to town 2 get my photos done and
buy stationary from popular this morning..
Damn i look bad with short hair.. hahax..
rushed to SPONGE to get ken's b-dae gift..
and had lunch at pasta mania.. DrooL~..
still gotta finish off the cover for the book in book..
make sure i got all my items..
Pack my clothes.. and grab dinner..
Ooh.. this is a realli tight weekend..
But i loved it.. haha.. = P
Sigh back to camp for another hectic week..
ippt.. soc.. signal tests.. practical and theory..
demoliton tests and theory.. GosH..~
Gotta take it one day at a time..

Cya in a week people...
well.. HOPEFULLY..

No comments: