Saturday, July 31, 2004

Back...

This week sure passed fast.. the usual outfield on monday and tuesday.. and Grandslam from wednesday onwards.. It just HAD to rain didn't it.. as if being outfield and feeding mosquitos all day wasn't bad enuff.. Camo on my face.. mud all over.. dirty uniform.. doing drills.. Eating COmBAT rations.. Ugh.. going for marches with our fieldpacks on.. you can only imagine how 7 smelly,dirty guys with fieldpacks and rifles squeeze under ONE teenie tiny basha in the bloody rain to try and sleep..
Its something i NEVER wanna do ever again..i'll tell you that..

Right.. went on the company trip to chevron right after grandslam..
I was on overload.. it was crazy.. i had to do the book-in\book-out book.. and plan the acts for our platoon.. and perform and item which i HADN'T come up with yet.. it was crazy.. but managed to pull it off.. and everything went pretty well.. i didn't drink a whole lot though..
maybe 7.. 8 beers..? 2 tequila shots.. played some pool .. lost a couple.. won a couple.. shared a smoke.. and i was off.. didn't know i was so tired.. dropped off at town.. walked arnd.. and went straight home..

sat on the couch.. watched some tube.. and i just passed out.. the next thing i know.. mom wakes me up the next morning.. complaining that i smell like booze and cigs.. grin.. got my morning hug soon after..
so here i am.. back home.. just showered.. still in jeans.. haha..

Checked out some upcoming movies..
Tonnes of SWEET flicks coming up.. erm..
Meet the Fockers..~ Alien Vs Predator..~ Resident Evil Apocolypse..~
harold and kumar go to white castle.. christmas with the kranks..
Oh.. oh~! & Blade Trinity..!!!
Damn i love this show.. vampires.. hot actress.. ass kicking.. cool weapons.. I mean whats NOT to like...!
anyway i'm off to grab some breakfast.. for the first time in 3 days.. i'm STARVED...


"Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you died right now
You know that I'd die to
I'd die too"

p.s for those who got time and wanna check out sum realli cool trailers.. go to http://www.apple.com/trailers/ !