Friday, August 20, 2004

Over...

So Finally finished 10 weeks of bslc.. Went through ALL the exercises, never reported sick or fell out.. Completed my nutcracker.. Grandslam.. and 32Km route march.. that was last night for ur info.. My Whole body is achin.. the soles of my feet are blistered.. shoulders brused.. and since we marched through the night.. i haven't got a wink of sleep.. and after all of this i'm still here standing.. and the posting is out.. lookin back i remember the first week how "garang" i was.. aiming to go ocs and all.. less than 2 weeks after i decided it was too hard and gave up. So the weird thing is... I made the OCS transfer..~! i'll be joining golf wing on wednesday starting the second term.. its weird cuz i'm not AS happy as i thought i would be.. i'm leaving behind Good friends.. and a good section.. but As usual life and time waits for no one.. we must press on..

I was awarded foxtrot platoon best today after the march.. the ceremony was torture~ pure TORTURE.. after the 32 km.. i coulden't even straighten my knees without them aching.. not to mention stand at attention in the field for another hour.. but when the LTC of Sispec gave me my rank.. it was all worth it.. the pain melted away for a brief second..

Got my posting at 2 but was held back till about 5+.. and lugged ALL my stuff and stores back home.. so took a cab.. thats IT.. all i remember of the week..


Was pretty stressed out cuz i was the LPS.. but the guys were all co-operative.. anyway.. may go club this weekend.. and to the movies.. and.. well.. Other stuff.. I know the foxtrot platoon 2 guys may not read this but i'll miss u guys..