Saturday, February 25, 2006

When it rains it pours..


Sad But true ain't it..
Good God.. I'M sorry..
been having a rough weekk..

Sad but true.. you'll hate to dent..
just drank 2 can't of amsterdam beer..
potent stuff eh..? and haven't smoked in ages..
but tonight i needed it.. 2 sticks nontheless..
Sigh.. when shit hits the fan it just falls like
no one's damn buissness..
life is just FUll of these little suprises..
first i have to conduct 16km rm..
which is ia disaster cuz its a battalion ex..
but the coys decide to do last min changes..
uggh.. my other officers are complaining that i did a screwed up job..
even tho the march was good..(my OC commented)
not only that but i have to be the
POC i.e the organiser for RE 16 on sat..
so 24 KM is Mine to handle again and bcct AND sOC
are every god damn day back to back next week..
and guess who is the OIC..
mmm.. u guessed it..~! *sigh*
Plus the tie down for Bic..
and.. and.. get this..
my relationship is officially on the rocks...
yup.. well done andrew.. u really are the man..
Good Lord.. its like god himself is taking a shit on me..
not to add that my Pc's are not around OR
even doing their job..
so 2ic (ME) has to handle thir platoon's..
ugh.. forgive me typing.. i AM semi high..
yeah... Whhoo..
whho dee doo da.. i've had it..
time to throw in the towel..
smack my ass and call me betty..
but i'm sorry.. andrew is offically on time out...
god bless... may the good lord not shit on your head too..

regards.. andrew