Thursday, June 29, 2006

Anthem of our daying day..

"The stars will cry
The blackest tears tonight
And this is the moment that I live for
I can smell the ocean air
And here I am
Pouring my heart onto these rooftops
Just a ghost to the world
That's exactly
Exactly what I need

From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our dying day

For a second I wish the tide
Would swallow every inch of this city
As you gasp for air tonight
I'd scream this song right in your face
If you were here

I won't miss a beat
Cause I never
Never have before"




Me and trina are no more.. !
i just thought that if u were interested enough to read my blog..
that you should know of this relevation..
i guess.. i'm not gonna be all shy or coat my words with meanings
using metaphors and smiles at any attempt to make this sound smarter than it really is..
this is gonna be a real post.. nothing more.. = )

f.y.i... erm.. i'm holding up okay actually.. it happened about an hour ago..
nice talk over the phone.. no shuoting or stuff.. clean and simple..
it hurts a lil.. i ain't denying it.. at the risk of looking whimpy..
BUT here's the thing~ if it DIDN't hurt.. THEn we'ed have a real problem..
so i figure its okay.. c",)

i just hope the pain doesn't all come down on me at once like an atomic bomb..
God that would hurt..! 1 thousand pounds of emotional wreck on lil ole me..
haha.. my fingers are trembling as i type this.. prolly a subconcious reaction to the
magnitude of it all.. The human body is a miricle eh..
its slowly easing in the pain.. kinda like adrenaline..

PLease do not sms me and send me condolences.. i RE-peat.. Don't..
i hate to be patrionised and i don't want pity..

i need my friends..
i love you all.. if you read this means you care enough..
or ur here by accident.. hahaha..




My God.. even after a breakup i'm still so full of Bullshit...
eh.. whatever..





making you smile was all i ever wanted..
it was worth living for.. and dying for.. = )