Friday, August 04, 2006

Cry..

As the rope tightens.. it bites into my skin..
from a height a drop into the water..
the red spirals.. lingers like a dance..

thicker than water.. why so forlorn..
ignoring the streams.. of tears and blood..
as he looks for a light in this darkness..

he is blind.. a shroud cast over his eyes..
never meant to see.. a world that plagues him..
his chance at life.. hindered from the start..

if only he could see..
if only.. he could see...







Let me Be perfectly honest and vunerable here..
i have been feeling lousy.. i was just outside my place..
sipping a cup of coffee.. and being really worried..
letting the cool breeze bush my skin..

you know.. alot of the time..
i feel like the guy who wears the dunce hat in the corner of class..
i'm so scared of life..
that i will not make it.. that maybe i'm the idiot..
sheesh.. it kills me.. that i see that i may never be
the man i want to be..
is the thought of dying so wrong..?

put aside everyone else for a moment..
i do set my expectations for myself high..
if i could cry i would.. maybe i am biting much more than i can handle..
i should just be a farmboy in the country..

a feel so.. ashamed that i might be letting myself down..
smile for the camera.. and cry when no one is looking..