Saturday, September 02, 2006

"Angels Cry"

Well it's hard to explain but I'll try if you let me
Well its hard to sustain
I'll cry if you let me
This doesn't change the way I feel about you or your place in my life
(please don't cry)

Can't you see I'm dying here?
A shot of broken heart that is chased with fear
Angels cry when stars collide
I can't eat and I can't breathe
I wouldn't want it any other way

Intentions that were pure have turned obscure
Seconds into hours, Minutes into years
Don't ask me why (please don't cry)

I cant tell you lies
Angels cry when stars collide
I can't eat and I can't breathe
I wouldn't want it any other way.



Why..? cuz angels Do cry..
lets be honest here.. we can't live a fairytale life..
nodoby can.. if u think so.. you are dreaming..
we all wish it was happy and simple every day..
so pure and simple..
but we all have our moments..
we will have our moments..

XOXOXO