Sunday, November 26, 2006

Morning all~~!

I just got back from work.. its about... 6.30Am..
and todat being rouge's 3rd annaversary..
the floor staff got to drink when customers offered..
Man.. i had so muhc martell and chivas its not funny..
and smirnoff and long island tea too.. ugh...
i have to do an important song and dance audition tomorrow..
and to be honest.. i had to enter my password 3 times to enter blogger..
so sad right..? sigh all my regulars ask me to drink..
lim beh buah sai.. lim jiu wo ai buay tahan.. lim beh kana nah kong.. (hokkien)
one guy had me finish a glass of martell and a Teensie bit of green tea.. omg..
super had sia..drinking water now to sober up.. shit.. the stuff i get myself into..

well i'm gonna stay up and practice my dance routine till the audition tomorrow at 830am..
for those of you who think i have it easy..
i'm about to smack you over the head..

anyways lotsa love..
and a happy sunday for all of you..
its off to the showers for me..