Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A light of the world..

Noticed i've been posting quite often recently..
Its good i finally got my tongue back.. I'll have my SAY..
Didn't get ANY work done today even though i knew i should have..
but for the first time in ages i finally feel fully unwound..
Watched Tv for about an hour after reaching home at 6.30pm..
Checked my e-mails.. More tv and then a Chicken Rice Dinner..

And for some strange reason i felt compelled to rock out..
Dusted her off and did simple scaling.. re-introducing my fingers to the fretboard..
and messing with my effects pedal.. really got into the melodies and free-playing..
And i remembered! the albums i wanted finished downloading..!
So.. 'A Beautiful Lie' by 30 seconds to Mars
and 'Take to the skies' by Enter Shikari..
after a good listen i actually sat down and
like made up lyrics and chords to a song..
well half a song.. but it came so easily..

Music beats my heart.. and elates my soul..
A light of the world..