Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another tough day's work in acid bar..
on one of the longest days of my life..

As you can probably tell from my past posts..
its been an emo week..
and now i am just tired..

like a soldier falls of fatigue after battle..
i too am on my knees..
eyes shut tight to rest my eyes and possibly my mind..
and i muster a last resignated sigh..
and wonder where we go from here..

Sometimes i step back..
and i catch myself thinking and worrying..
getting insecure and restless..
about things that really shouldn't bother me at all..
and it sucks.. emotionally i let these things eat at me..
leaving me with little if not nothing at the end of the day..

i have a tonne to get done this week..
i need to remember to smile..= D
and not let things eat away at me..

But first.. instant noodles and a short nap..!
i need my strength!