Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm gonna make this clear...
i have never and will never like Zouk...
after Plush me and ken made our way down to Zouk
to join victor sally and Samuel..

Phuture was so packed.. my god.. there wasn't space to dance!
Seriously whats the point in cramming in and suffocating..
if you are lucky there will be 4 inches between youand the next guy..
and So many young guys and girls.. *shakes head*

And then after ken got wasted.. the rest wanted to go..... Mambo!
**Shudder**.. the night just gets worse and worse for me..
Here's the thing.. TONNES of pple love mambo...
and i respect their right to... by ALL means..
but for me.. memorizing the dance moves to a song..
and imitating the guy on stage trying to look like a 80's Diva...
isn't dancing.. Gross...
i'd rather have my limbs gnawed off by rats before i mambo...

Yes.. zouk badd.... Badddd.... lesson learnt..