Monday, November 12, 2007

I find that in love, i always tend to give too much.
Its an all or nothing thing with me.
I put my entire heart and being into the vision..
the vision of living happily together, sharing special moments,
romance and the future of infinate possibilities.
I guess i'm a romantic that way..

As an outsider, i'm always able to give insight and advice.
But when i get involved in actual relationships,
i lose my bearing of logical sense, and become as lost
as everyother soul.

Its a sad and rather concerning discovery to be honest..
I think i still love falling into the passion of the moment..
an optimistic illusion of romance and adventure.
is a necesary change required..? to be more grounded..?
its hard to say really..

I love this song by saosin..
finding serenity in the progressive chords and yearning vocals.

"You're not alone, there is more to this i know.
you can make it out, you will live to tell."