Friday, January 04, 2008

A New Year calls for New resolutions..
Personally i've broken every single resolution i've ever made.
But i thought i'd list down the things to look forward to in 2008.

I am Looking forward to..

1)Finishing my second year at uni. Its just one of those personal milestone goals that my eye is always on. I have to work harder to pull my GPA up from last sem if i still wanna maintain my Honours.

2)Spending more time with the people i love. My friends and family. Going on exciting outings and adventures.

3)Having that perfect relationship i keep playing out in my head. i know.. i know.. these things don't just fall from the sky, and i have high standards, but hey who knows..?

4)A year of great music and parties with mates..!

Resolutions.. *Fingers Crossed*
i Resolve to..

1) Drink less for one. Just don't wanna drink cuz i can anymore. Its taxing on the wallet and body. So Less social drinking, but the occasional party is fine. haha..

2) Patience and maturity. I hope i'll grow personally and emotionally this year. i still catch myself in instances of worry and weakness, procrastinating and impatience. i wanna work on that this year.. 23 is pretty old, and i can't get away with murder anymore.

3) Start working on my driving license this year. Put it off for too long..

4)work hard for my Grades. i am a straight A student if i make the effort, so no cock ups this year.

5) Be more involved in school, music and bartending..

:) well they are just resolutions, have a good year everyone.. Achieve all you aim for and i hope for nothing but the best for all of you in love and life for 2008..