Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm feeling expressive. Between the lines hide the truth of the mind meant to tangle and twist the thoughts of the ordinary. To tease and construe dimension yet seem so perfectly sound and paint you a picture of +A Beautiful Disaster+

Start and Finish


So p
lain in sight I still
.ignore.
for you the girl
that i
.adore.
the months of secret
.love.
dash past your eyes just like a
.blur.

memories I lay to
.rest.
no longer stay inside my
.chest.
of my heavy heart
.despair.
for sure this life ain't
fair.

Beginning and End

The lights dim down and haze the
.edges.
of the world we see through a
.lens.
so narrow our lives it seems it would
.end.
unless you save us
.tonight.
or as soon as you can maybe
.tomorrow.
cannot come quick enough for
.me.
to be free from these
.constraints.
i cannot break that tie me to
.you.
through love and hate it all
.equates.
to a simple algorithm to
.separate.

The Cycle

In the dust it lies once full alive,
the roses wilt destined to die.
The cards fall down on to the floor,
scattered memories of times before.
And from
the ashes and tears of old,
new life grows from within this soul.
That the past in all it pain and glory,
nourish our tired battered bodies.