Sunday, September 28, 2008

I love working in the bar, i really do. Surrounded by individuals with
strong personalities, each superstars in their own right. The flairing,
the customer interaction, drinking on the job and not to mention the
amount of flirting that goes with. But working these last 2 days at
powerhouse has made me realize that i really can't keep up with
working nightlife anymore. I'm dead tired, I've got cuts and bruises
all over my hands, I slept at 8AM after spending my whole night on
my feet running around for 10 hour work shifts and I burnt my entire
weekend. It just sounds plain crazy as to why ANYONE would do this.

ON the upside... The customers at Powerstation really seem to like me.
I got a lady's number on the first day at work, tonnes of customers who
gave me drinks and impressed the manager of Mos with my service.
Looks like i still got it.. ;)