Thursday, January 15, 2004

I was up till about 4.30 am last night.. finished my stoopid assignment at 2.30am and watched tv.. but when i got to bed i just coulden't get to sleep.. kept tossing and turning.. Man~ my internal clock is realli outta wack..

Todae's lesson was actualli pretty damn interesting.. i did a freakin colour test on myself and .. well lets just say the results are pretty accurate.. haha even my mom was shocked.. she was like "your colour says that you do not take to rules well and tend to be more rebelious, you seek to be understood, you supress actions and feelings well" and a whole lotta other stuff la.. anyway yah. skated terribly today.. and i mean REAL bad.. haiz.. i got so pissed i just left after awhile.. and i felt like working on guitar riffs.. u know.. to like relieve stress..

Oh.. oh.. my mom just got home and she bought a new com for like 300 bux.. which i'm pretty excited abt.. 10 gigz and pentium 3..(okay so its not the fastest thing around but WHATEVER~!) but i gotta set up the new com.. move her laptop to my sisters room.. AND change the monitor from THIS com to another older com in my moms room.. so now we have...4 coms in the house..? hahax.. weird... will post up later..

'Fuel its what i burn, turning my direction , quench my thirst with gasoline'
Metallica.Fuel