Thursday, February 19, 2004

~Blue~

Hey everyone.. feelin BLUE 2dae...
(not the boyband or the colour~!)
yah.. i'm not like depressed but.. just gloomy..
maybe its the weather.. all dark and rainy..
skated a lil.. and it rained..
came back and watched the tube..
then played some gutiar..
Oh..~ if theres any upside 2 today..
i found my old guitar file..! with all the easy song tabs..
songs by..
michelle branch.. Rhcp.. five for fighting.. train.. foo fighters..
brings back alot of memories..
haha.. when i play them now.. my timing is off..
its like i was better when i first started..
Seeing this file kinda gave me a realisation..
when i first started learning guitar it was purely for the joy of playing..
having a ball just jamming by myself.. but as i progressed & learnt harder songs..
its like.. i was just pushing and pushing my limit..
the joy is still there.. but its minimal.. more like..
it'd be cool if i could play this.. so anyway..
i'll make a mental note to chill more when playing songs..
u know.. in a sense..
take my time and smell the flowers.. enjoying it..
and.. eh.. pple reading this..?dun limit this 2 guitar playing...
apply this to ur life yah..? seriously..
innocence is sapped from us as we grow up.. lets just enjoy it..

Haha.. seriously i din know there was so much insight from my stoopid file..
but yes.. i'm going out to..well take a walk.. *grin*
catch all of ya'll soon..

last but not least.. eh..
bell told me there's gonna be a party at zouk on the 28th..?
$15 entry.. i think 2 drinks..? u know the usual.. ooh and 18 and above only~!
yah.. anyway pple who are interested tag my board yah..?
i need a group 2 drink with.. = )
ciao pple..