Friday, February 20, 2004

Its only 10pm.. but for some reason i'm realli tired..
so i won't write much.. i don't get it..
i just skated.. watched tv.. played guitar and read..
regardless of that.. todae..
was a fun skate session.. brendon and tim came down..
then, julias and mark.. my bro.. sam.. tris and me..
skated till i coulden't anymore.. Oh~ landed a fakie down the hut drop..!
my highlight of the day..
so it was pretty tight... and tmr promises to be another fun time..
brendon coming down.. hopefully tim comes too..
may follow the guys to park tmr at night.. depending on my mood..
we'll see how things go..
Oh..~!
my bro actualli asked me if i wanted to go grab a beer at the bar across the street..
i was like super suprised la.. & if u know me i was all for it..~
but then he remembered tt he had work 2 finish.. *damn~!*
anyway.. fucking tired.. probably will read some and doze off..
Cheers mates..