Thursday, February 05, 2004

Internet down

okay.. here's the low down..
the internet is screwin up on me at home..
for the last... 2.. 3 days..?
Can't connect, and my mom wants to swtich to starhub.
so it'll be down EVEN longer..
haha.. i feel so unconnected.. Urgh~.. so here i am..
during my break from class @ my moms kindergarden..
at my moms office..using her 56K to blog..
its sad.. i KNOW~..! but in actual fact...
nothing much has happened in the last couple of days..
damn rain makes it hard 2 skate..
and i get all sleepy.. and with the net down..
i just watch skate videos All dae..
repetitive but inspiring nontheless... haha.
i think i'm over my sad spell.. MAYBE..
problems are still there.. but i'm gonna play out the cards dealt.

okay... so no mp3s on this com...
its gonna be hard to come up with an ending song line..
hmmmx... think think think..
'there once was a man from nantucket...'
hahahax... nah.. thats wrong..
alright.. here we go..

"Maybe i don't wanna go"
Boxcar Racer.Letters to God