Sunday, March 28, 2004

GhostS

Call me reminescent.. but i do think about the past alot..
Sometimes.. too much for my own good..
not that nostailga is a bad thing..
but holding on to too many memories,
weighs heavily on lifes long journey..

Back to the title.. i kinda realised that.. strangly..
and this only applies to love intrests mind you..
but.. Sometimes i feel like a sade. Or a ghost..
Have you ever seen something so real u swear its there..
and a moment later it just fades into nothingness..

sometimes i feel all past love intrests start and end that way..
when i'm optimistic i realli give it my all..
but when things end or get messy..
i fade into obscurity.. into the darkness..
Slinking into a corner.. quiet as a mouse..
mostly without a goodbye or take care..
i guess.. in a way having me out of their lives..
makes things easier for them as well as me..
maybe i'm a bad person for deserting them..
Its just how i deal with getting hurt by this stuff..
the whole out of sight.. out of mind rule..
It saves me Some heartache..

Well not that much of this matters..
just a stupid observation..
with army coming up i tend to stone and think alot..
silly me..
Here are Some lyrics from a song i like..

"And loves light bloom,
Lead me be you.
Through all the emptiness that had become my home.
And love's life cruel,
Introduced me with you.
And at that moment I knew I was out of hope.

Heal me,
I begged and love said no.
Leave me,
for dead and let me go.
Kill me,
I cried and love said no.
Kill me,
I cried and love said no."
H.I.M."And love said no"