Saturday, March 27, 2004

Buried alive by Love By H.i.m

"Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders.
And its weight seems unbearable.
Your tomb is where your heart is,
I should have told her
But within me hid a secret so terrible.

To cry is to know that you're alive.
But my river of tears has run dry.
I never wanted to fool you, no
But a cold heart is a dead heart,
And it feels like I've been buried alive by love.

If I should die before I wake,
Pray no one my soul to take.
If I wake before I die,
Rescue me with your smile"

omg.. fucking good song.. Love metal..~! \m/
a must listen.. yah in my opinion anyway.. well just for anyone who feels like it la..
eh.. not tt this has anything to do with the 'thing' haha..
i'm realli getting over it.. tired of giving a fuck.. trying to let it pass.. and realised tt..
that.. i no longer want.. *grin* serously.. i'm numbed about it all..
Love just ain't my thing.. i'm a player.. always have been..
blasted my ears out with H-I-M todae at hmv..
then over 2 skate park.. suprise suprise...
youth park stage was full of cj jc1's.. and several familiar jc3's too..
well.. if anything.. Life feels good listening to goth love metal..
i think.. its very much ... me.. under my skin..