Sunday, March 21, 2004

The scene keeps replaying in my head..
i guess i deserve it.. this place is oddly familiar..
the things i love most tend to slip away..

i was.. pretty zoned todae..
tried to play ball to work off some of the tension..
i was pathetic.. Argh.. Damn~ fuck this self pity shit..
but i feel.. *sigh*.. i just do..
if not for my friends and carmen..
i would have lost my mind..
listening and playing..
goo goo dolls.. john mayer.. jack johnson..
here's some sappy lyrics.. that.. well..
Don't look so dumb now..

"And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will pay no mind
When it won't and it won't
Because it won't
And I will waste no time
Worried 'bout no rainy weather
And I will waste no time
Remaining in our lives together"
John Mayer."Clarity"

"Tonight its very clear as we're both lying here,
there's so many things i wanna say.
i will always love you i will never leave you alone.
sometimes i just forget, say things i might,
regret it breaks my heart to see you crying.
i don't want to lose you, i could never make it alone.
cause i am the man who will fight for your honor i'll be the hero
that you're dreaming of gonna live forever knowing together
that we did it all for the glory of love."
Chicago."The Glory of love"

There's so much talk.. and i.. can't take it now...
all i wanted todae was to be alone..
silence so sharp it could cut through skin..
arguing.. bickering.. consoling.. i've heard enough...
it echos in me.. Argh.. and. and..
as if i didn't have enough to deal with..
i understand why van gough cut off his ear..
to save himself from going insane..