Saturday, April 29, 2006


= ).. another eventful week..

Hey All.. Glad u stopped by.. = )
Means alot tt u take a minute of ur day to
bother about what I HAVE to say..
haha..

Know exam period as now..
and many of you ARE
hanging on to textbooks for dear LIFE..

Was back in tekong this week..
helping my junior officers with field camp..
teaching them the finer points of welll....
um... finer points of.. *Ahem*
as my mom so bluntly put..
"bossing people around"..
Grin.. just kidding.. its a job.. like any other..

Anyway.. what a week to spend in the jungle..
gosh.. couldn't have picked a wetter damper week..
during one practice.. i literally stood in a large palm plantation..
looking up at the sky..

A literal look through the clouds.. arms open the the embrace.. smiling..
feeling the large drops beat down on the shirt on my back..
hesitant as it slowly soaked my slacks..
only a matter of time before my socks and boots..
feeling the cold drops run along my body..
wet shirt clinging heavy to my body.. i shiver a lil..
but its alright.... it passes.. The dense moisture around..
the smell of Vegetation in the air..
And i smile.. It Feels Great~~ i love it..
and i'll miss it..

Birthday is past.. and i haven't gotten any presents~!
make with the prezies pple~! hahaha..
i Crave suprises~.. haha.. alright..
i'm kidding.. i'm kidding..

time to hit the hay.. good night people..
good morning muggers...