Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ugh... 21...

sounds very very unglam doesn't it..?
Blow the candles off.. tilt your head back for a laugh..
= ).. Yup.. i'm 21.. *still sounds weird saying tt*

hahaha.. but today was cool.. quiet and peaceful..
just the way i like it.. no "birthday Suprises"
luckily i'm not in camp.. god knows what they'll do to me..
i shudder at the thought...
During this peaceful passing.. i'd just wanna say a few things..

i wanna talk about being thankful..
not so much thank them.. but being thankful FOR them

think i gotta thank all my friends..
ken tris guao zack joe dom belle van..
if i fail to mention ur name i'm sure u won't blame me..

and i need to thank my family..
ken jie and mommy..

n you.. for accepting me for who i am..
understanding and comforting me..

Thanks everyone..
another day of many..
see you all soon.. promise