Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey You...

Thanks for Stopping by.. you know what..
let me just quickly update you on whats going on..
i've decided to "defer" my uni till may next year..
so i start with the normal batch.. and i'll be working till then...
mmMm.. cust service..? or teaching..? back at marist..? haha why not..
well yeah.. i think the experience will be wicked..

its SO weird.. i find.. that i can tap into pain and sadness very easily..
i know that right now someone is sitting alone in his car.. crying..
cuz he has so much to face at home.. in his life..
that someone is sitting alone in their room scared and alone..
Sigh.. i'm just dark that way.. i think what scares me most is...
the fragility of people.. because As Strong as you wanna come off..
everyone has their cracks.. well.. i won't bore you more with more
of my dismal blabber.. = )..
your smiles keep the nightmares away..

modelling class tmr... Whooo Boy.. hope the teacher doesn't
chew me up and spit me out.. Grin..
i shall read my book and sleep.. till tmr.. = )

night night my lovelies..
thanks for tuning in..