Saturday, July 15, 2006

I AM...

This post is entitled i AM..basically its all the things i'm feeling..
i AM..

1) confused.. but open.. i thought that honesty and commitment were
all that was needed to build something.. hmm.. truth is.. life isn't
THAT easy.. haha.. but i know that hard work and effort will see me through..
I sound so.. erm.. idealistic don't i.. hahaha..

2)refeshed.. just because in me being open with everyone.. i feel..
that i don't need to be worried about having to censor.. or restrict myself..
and also.. people in turn.. are more open and positive towards me..
i appreciate it all i really do.. = )

3)worried.. that there's so much to do in life.. and i need to find MY way to
get there.. its a lil scary sometimes.. the things you want seem just
so far away and there are so many things in your way.. but have faith..
and take the steps to Make your own way there..

4)good.. i feel good.. strange good.. like i JUST can't put my finger on it..
but there's a good buzzing in my head.. one that says.. everything will be
ALRIGHT..

So much for my post everyone..
i hope that you can draw from these feelings..
take something positive home in a doggy bag..
love you guys..