Thursday, September 14, 2006



Such a Happy Camper~!

My Oh My..
Today i feel so.. giddily and UN-naturally happy..
not like.. striking lottery happy.. but today was so...
Easy going.. YEt productive..
and my dear trina is having such a hectic day..
ugh.. poor dear.. only wish i could help more..

Today i shall Unvail~.. my 2 latest aquisitions..!



Here Iz a swanky bottle of Russian Vodka..
however its spelt.. "BODKA" on the bottle..
its just gets me calm looking at the bottle..
not understanding a word on the bottle..
being that the lettering mostly is in Russian..
but Hell.. thinking of burly russian men..
gathered round and forcing down this rough drink..
makes me feel like we share a common bond as
alcoholic men.. yes..

Its exciting to drink from a bottle whose written language
you pretty much have to decipher..
it could be paint thinner for all i know.. Yummm.. hahax
this is gonna be Fun!


Moving on~~..




Alright guys.. absinthe.. is my new poison of chioce..
This Is my new bottle of absinth~..! its a crazy ass drink..
Freakin 70% alc volume..! i mean They probably Fly ROCKETS on this kinda fuel!
FYi absinthe is supposedly the drink that has hallucinogenic
properties.. great writers and artists used to drink this
stuff.. and the crazy eye on the bottle.. haha well lets hope i
see some stuff.. that would be AWsome~~.. i have an
opened bottle of 50% absinthe now and lemmie tell you.. that stuff is a Blast.. i can't even imagine how this one is
gonna blow my mind..









And lookie here.. Probable poster boy for Absinthe..??
= ) i look so happy.. awwhhh..
kinda creepy too.. what grown man huggs a bottle..
Hahax.. Lotsa love.. from Moi~

Hug hug Kiss kiss