Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blink...

Its really been a chilled out 2 weeks for this Emo rocker bartender..
Passing my days with the simple joys of life..

1) Playing my dearest Guitar
2) Morning Coffee and reading the newspaper
3) Sprawling out on the couch watching Tv
4) Spending time having our oh so rare Family dinners
5) Working at my favourate place doing my favourate thing..*

*No its not drinking.... ... ... ..

Well the holidays are winding to an end and i must say
i'm eager to hit the books again.. wanna get my degree
quickly and Hit the Business world Baby..! I was talking
to mom and she was really keen for us to work and get a PR
in the states.. Honestly it sounds great career wise and an
adventure in itself..

But you gotta love it here.. I mean..
its Clean.. Warm.. Good makan.. Good Partying...
Safe.. Convienent.. Excellent education system..
And as i see it the whole country will be Prime
Real estate in 20years..
This is by NO means my own personal Rally..
and its not Army Brainwashing or anything.. haha
but I think its those ideals that will carry us through
if war were really declared..
that there is really there's no place like home..
Hmm..
Its days like these i'm proud to put on my Number 4 and berret..

Moving on.. Went to skate today at the skatepark and orchard stage..
Managed a couple of kickflips and flatland stuff.. :)
Sketchy but still pulled it off nontheless..
Highlights are Ollies off the stage and frontside 50-50s! Haha..
those felt awesome.. and its been a good 2years since i last skated..
Drenched in sweat and the light drizzle..
being back on a board brought back many many good memories..