Saturday, August 25, 2007

Love is...

I'm up and at the com though its 5am in the morning..
somewhere between watching my cooking shows, reading my book
and making myself tomyam instant noodles..
i felt the incessant call to blog.. and i wouldn't be here
unless bloggng at this hour unless this would inevitability
lead me to some kinda of epiphany..

I was at the balcony.. looking up at the clear starlit night sky..
and i could just imagine myself utterly in love..
the visual in my head played as such..

we share a home.. and its been a long day..
and you lay your head on my lap..
tired but still laughing and joking..
and your dazed eyes still sparkle as you smile and look into mine..
and i stroke your hair as we share the day..
and i wonder how a guy like me ever got so lucky..
and at that moment..
i wouldn't want to be anyone else anywhere else in the world..

It is so simple huh..? 2 people sharing an odinary moment..
How smiles and joy and love.. can be had everyday..
i can see it.. the visual is so clear i almost fall into it..

I wonder.. am i the eternal optimist.. looking, living for that day..?
Is it practical..? will that even happen..? is it even possible..?
Or am i plain naive..? merely chasing a pipe dream..?
Don't know what it is about me.. i am a romantic..
Chasing hot girls and getting some just doesn't appeal to me..
i'm only 22.. is it too young to have these thoughts..?
so so SO many questions..

Well i definatly don't have the answers..
and i don't know where to start looking.. : )
But as usual.. i have a feeling things will turn out well..

A wonderful nights sleep and dreams to all..
Drew..