Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Note: this passage contains explict language. read on if you are above 18, or are accompanied by a parent. haha.. seriously.. dun be offended. just speaking my mind.. and now its abit.. full of eh.. colour words.. i'm not like shouting it.. its just the way it is..

^PaNiC^

Clear and simple.. thats how i freakin feel..
no bullshit.. no beating around the fucking bush..
i'm scared man.. and hell i'm not gonna deny it..!
I mean.. 5 pple todae told me not to worry..
They ALL they gave me the same..
"Oh.. its All over.. worrying won't change anything.. i'm sure score well wan"
speech.. and honestly i'm fuckin sick of that shit..
i don't think i'm gonna score well.. and they thinking i will
makes me feel even more pressure to do well..
hell i'll fucking feel scared and worried if i fucking want to..
i don't see them collecting A 'level results..
*sigh* i dun mean to be an asshole and bite their shit man..
i KNOW they are TRYING..
(note.. the TRYING..)
to make me feel better.. and they just care about me..
but.. Arghh.. its like they don't get it~..
It means sumthing for me to do weLL~..
I WANT it... *sigh* not that its gonna happen lar..
but i sure fucking hope a freakin miracle happens..
why do i get the feeling that...
i won't be getting any sleep tonight and tmr night..
Fuck man.. i need 2 drink...
i'm out..

ADDED:
its 3.40am.. and i'm up plunking on my guit..
actualli ended up writing a song after going out..
and i think the lyrics and tune are realli good..
shall not put it up.. it needs some work..
eh.. if you guys wanna see the lyrics..
tag the board.. and i guess i could put it up..
will try 2 go sleep now..