Tuesday, March 02, 2004

~Whacked~

Man.. A's are comin out~ !
seconds are ticking away till friday..
each time the beat of my heart growing faster and faster..
i'm fuckin trippin man.. its crazy.. i mean..
Whoa.. that was fast..
2 months sure sped by..
i ain't feel too good about it anyway..
hope i don't fuck up..
i gotta get out of the house man..
the tension is pretty tight..
its fuckin killin me..
OUtta Here~

ADDED:
Glad i got out of the house.. totally took my mind off it..
went 2 meet tris and sam to play lan.. and skate..
then we all went hm for dinner.. met later to go to the gym..
and go SWIMMING~! haha.. then we went to newton circus..
had a super Good supper~.. *drooL* i still want more..
followed by a nice walk home.
Oh~! yah 4got to mention that i bought a new cd Yesterdae~!
i got the new "thrice" album.. and its GooD~.. i'm a happi boy..
din get to listen 2 it last night.. was pretty tired..
so when i got back i locked myself in the room..
and kicked back to it..
so naturally, i'll end off with some lyrics from their new album~
Song's called.. Enjoi
"The Artist In The Ambulance"

"late night, brakes lock, hear the tires squeal
red light, can't stop so i spin the wheel
my world goes black before i feel an angel steal me from the
greedy jaws of death and chance, and pull me in with steady hands
they've given me a second chance, the artist in the ambulance"