Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lazy Afternoon..

Its just another lazy afternoon in andrewtown..
i'm doing my laundry.. and gonna play some guitar before work..

todays post.. is about giving yourself..
now this term is vague but i'll dive right in.
To give yourself wholeheartedly..
is putting yourself in a place of selflessness..
where the only gratification is doing it well.. or making the other happy..
could be to anyone or a hobby you see.. in doing so..
a part of you is embodied in the person or object..

Christmas is almost upon us.. i haven't even done my shopping yet..
my shopping consists of walking around just picking stuff for people..
and usually the more expensive the better..!

but this christmas.. i'll give more heart in my gifts..
Whooo boy.. i shall do my shopping tommrrow..
love ya people..