Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Leaving on a Jet plane

Its about 4am in the Morning..
Baby's plane should be touching down in Aussie in about 2 hours..!
Hope she has a fun filled holiday there.. let her ease her mind off..
she really deserves it after all that exam stress..
me..? i'll just be livin out my workin days here till she gets back.. Hahaha..
HOw i miss her so.. can't wait till she gets back..
then i'll Give her a MASSIVE hug.. and tell her she's been missed..!

Since working at rouge.. i think PR is right up my alley..
i love talking with people.. sharing.. listening to them..
and many customers actually remember my name
and ask for me when they come back.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy..

the manager of acid bar offered me a bar position at acid..
she says she picks her staff carefully and she wants me..
haha.. well.. i really don't know but i'll take the compliment..

haven't been keeping up on my business books..
really should get summore...!
well good night my sweets