Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Gone

There are so many times that this has gone down..
me loving you so but i don't make a sound.
and the look in your eyes, it says i don't care..
but how can i blame you those words i didnt share..

and You walk away just like all the rest..
my heart beats so fast deep within my chest.
and i tell myself alone.. i messed up again..
*sigh* for the ten thousandth time... i messed up again.
i could have said something, told you how i feel.
and you might haf said yes.. it means a great deal.
but i did it all wrong.. i should have better,
then again now.. its too late to matter.

if i onli knew you felt the same way,
i woulden't be here without you today.
everytime we say goodbye..
voices in my head say why didn't you tell her? why? why? why?
When i do try to tell you, words get caught in my throat,
the phrase never comes out, and i think i might choke.

"In this life.. i know i can never truly be your feet and walk in your shoes,
but i can take your hand, and walk the path with you."