Saturday, January 31, 2004

Heya.. okay.. was going tru a rough patch last nite..
din sleep.. lost appitite.. had long class..
had some harsh realisations..
anyway i was beating myself up emotionally
during the first 3 hrs of class..
Felt pretty lousy and sad.. and my cheast ached...
felt like i had just gone 12 rounds in the ring..

after that i just shut my mind off..
went on mental holidae for the rest of class..
i realli needed that.. aknowledged that i WAS angry with myself..
i came to accept sum things.. stopped blaming myself..
by the time i got home i managed to smile again...
felt good.. relaxing..

went 2 town 4 dinner and hung out @ sponge...
den over 2 skate park with ken,tris and sam..
i basically watched the pros.. they are so good..
felt really lousy even tho i got my kickflip..
they freakin do it nollie or switch...
so my flip is but a grain of sand.. haiz..

i'm tired.. and drained.. emotionally and physically..
gonna go sleep it all away... good night all...

todae... instead of song lines... here's a quote..
its from "good will hunting"...
'you certianly aren't perfect... and i'll save you the fairytale..
she probably isn't either.. but its how perfect you are together..
that defines a relationship.'