Friday, January 23, 2004

Grab your chance..

Lemmie start by saying that... the title is a..
well feeling of the moment thing.. yah..(and i'm listening to hold on. GC)
so hold on to your pants.. here we go...
In the last couple of days.. a couple of significant things haf happened..
and they didn't register in me till a short while ago..
Its weird.. and i'm gonna link them to chances.. okay..?
so firstly.. like my mom broke down last night... and called me into the room.
probably cuz i'm the most human of the family...
and she missed my dad real bad.. can't sae i blame her...
if my bro or sis were there they'ed.. well handle it wrongly..
i mean .. yah.. i miss him too.. maybe not as much.. but i do..
she was so lonely.. wanted more close friends.. and i could relate..
i kinda told her the way i handles it.. cuz well
i'm the same way.. onli haf a handful of close frenx..
so i told her to put herself out there.. join a sport.. a club.. ANYTHING..
in a way there r So many chances.. but life isn't a game for the nimble hearted
NEXT~

when i skated todae.. hmmx.. i learned how to ...eh... ATTACK the box..
normally i'm the kind who won't go too fast.. i mean i could hurt myself man~
But todae.. i decided to put that aside and go much faster..
i did 2 super sweet 50-50's cuz of that.. i guess.. in a way.. i'm not saying to be reckless..? yah but to skate with desire.. pushing myself..
i actualli told myself to kill the box man.. it felt REAL good...
last time i felt his was when i was still climbing in Maris stella..
NexT~

okay... this one was about going back to cj..
the night before i went back.. i haf 2 admit i had serious second thoughts..
i had such perfect memories in my head.. and i didn't want to be disappointed..
but when i stepped into the foyer... they all melted away..
i felt.. well like home... the air.. the vibe... nothin had changed..
To think i was gonna sleep that away... silly me..
thanks VAn~ for asking me to go with you.. it RoCK3D~...
NExT~

Haha.. okay this one is on a lighter note...AMERICAN IDOL~~..
haha u should haf seen the pple who tried out todae..
that lousy pakisiani guy and that sweet home alamaba guy.. man
like tris said.. sum pple realli don't get that they suck..
it was sad.. but i kinda admire those who tried out..
it takes guts to put yourself out there..
don't know if i would.. yah.. anyways..
what i'm tryin 2 sae in a nutshell is.. in the words of eminem..
'if you had one shot.. one opportunity.. would you take it?'

nites pple.. & ask your parents to send me ang pao..~
mail it to me oso can... = ) hahax..
i'll give you my address if u need iT~~!
Just kidding (no i'm not~!)..
take care and sleep tite pple..

"Exit light..~
enter night..~
take my hand..
off to never neverland.."
Metallica. enter sandman