Saturday, January 24, 2004

Reign of fire

the title..? has no damn significance AT at... i just like it...
its from a movie.. so firstly.. went to my grandmas place for
reunion lunch..which was prety good.. shashimi, pork rib, porridge
and fried gyoza.. good stuff.. and went to visit my moms side after..
my lil cuzzons are realli...nice.. energetic... BUT nice.. i like the youngest girl..
haha me and ken were playing pokemon on her gameboy advance...
(don't say anything~) and she came and sat on kens lap..so cute..

told my mom i was hanging out with the guys after and she
said she'd drop me off.. man i got my head bitten off on the ride there..
god knows why but she was real pissed.. complained complained..
and she took it out on me...
she even scolded me on drinking too much...
(which i dun exactly do but will contradict as u read on..haha)
anyway i got burned the whole ride to zacks house..
i dun blame her.. she's got alot on her mind...

Me, hui, zack, belle, joe, wilmer and dom chilled at zacks..
hui demonstrated his guitar prowess..(that bastard)
joe shared funny army stories..
i.. played with the dog... haha..
Dropped by trina hse... i just wanted to make
sure she's gettin beta.. yupz.. had a good chat..= )
went back and my bro and katch were hanging at
the bojangles bar opposite my hse..
and well... i coulden't help myself.. ended up drinking abt 5 glasses..
ken had 3 glasses and he was really drunk..
luckily tris and sam were there to help me carry him home..
he coulden't even walk straight.. face was all red..
anyway all in all.. i suppose it was a good day..

"Set this place on fire..
watch the flames rise higher..
as they reach the ceiling..
that your feet are kneeling."
Mad at gravity.burn