Sunday, January 18, 2004

todae... just like any other dae... sorri i dun have anything more to put but.. i'm just not in the mood.. somethings amiss... out of place... well anyway.. e songs i learnt todae..

hold on by good charlotte.
special k, every me every you and the bitter end by placebo.
hemmorhage and innocent by fuel.
million miles away and come out and play by offspring..

i'm so bored.. i need to do stuff man... or i'll go nutz.. and i DUN mean skating... haiz pretty tired of it.. i think if i din haf my guitar i'd go nutz.. oh btw my classical broke~! my sis broke the head clean off the neck when she dropped it... haiz... looks like its just me and carmen( thats my electric guits name). DUN judge ME...~ yah and to add on to being bored i got homework to do..~ haha.. i'm whining so badly.. i muz haf caught it from you 3na... see la.. nah.. anyway get well soon..

kie todae hasn't been a good dae.. pretty tired too... just wanna go to bed...but guess i'll finish my assignment before i do... *sigh* Nites pple..

"Satan.. you know where i lie..
gently i go, into that good night..
Angels.. lend me your might
fought back all my life to get just one right"
Fuel.Innocent