Monday, January 19, 2004

Ken got back from a course @ 4am last morning...
its crazy.. haha then he told my mom he din wanna go to sch and..
*PooF*.. his wish was granted..
Sweeet... that lucky bastard~
Dumbass slept the whole dae while i was suffering in class..
yah he is kinda preparing to be a course supervisor tmr..
U go Man..~! proud of Ya..

Hmmx.. had 2 realli weird dreams last night.
ken died.. and i was super sad.. cried like hell..
but he talked to me.. in some sorta angel form.
and asked me if i was ready to repent.. HahaX..
"i wonder what that could mean~~"
i'm such a good boy anyway..~
And the second part of my dream was weird too
i was playing in some amatuer basketball competition..
and issac was in my team.. and he asked me to lend my
Nike ShOx supremecy to belle... who was on the opposing team..~
Naturally i SAID no.. no offence belle.. but my shoes are my babies..
hahax.. yah.. man.. totally weird dreams..

yah pitter patter... its been raining all dae..
so din get to skate at all... and in actual fact..
i'm kinda relieved.. i just need a break from it man..
think i'll take up agressive inline man haha..
anyway its just one of those laid back daes..
when u just wanna do relaxing stuff..
may try writing a song later...
but i gotta get dinner first then

"You speak for all of us when u can't be heard.."
sum 41.yesterday.com

ADDED:
Oh.. oh.. yah i've been working on this since i left..
give it a taste and ur comments..


(1)I'm hanging on to this reality
Floating in a sea that seems so deep.
(2)Hanging and Floating... i just don't know..
these painful memories.. why won't they just go..
(1)The light at the end is so hard to see..
is there no one out there who understands me..
(2)At night i am lying awake in my bed..
All of these thoughts running through my head..

My Soul is broken, its so hard to mend..
Its so much easier when i just pretend..
All of these dreams i don't know what make..
Is it so wrong to be sleeping awake.

Chords
(1) Am, A flat, C (X2)
(2) Am, G, F, C (x2)
Yah thats it... well for now.. those who play guitar.. hope u like it..
those who don't.. well tough noogies.. haha.. nah.. imagine man..

"It has to start somewhere,
it has to start sumhow..
what better place than here,
what better time than now.."
Rage against the machine.Gurilla radio