Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Black Wings

i was having pretty rough night ..
quite stressed.. tense all that.. nothing was working out..
had 2 beers.. and walked alone in the rain for awhile..

The cold was embracing..
The rain, raw and unbecoming..
The morning sky painted stunning lilac and blue..
And me standing alone in the middle of it..
The cool rain drops pounding as i look into the sky..
My hands reach up.. trying to grasp.. something anything..
Soaked to the bone i felt my spirit lift..
Chilling dew runs down the back of my neck..
i feel my back tear and my wings spread out..
The cry echos the streets..
The silence shatters in the instance..
Kneeling on the gravel..
Black wings wrap me tight
I didn't want to leave.. the rain was me.
So cold.. dense.. tired and gloomy..
So dark and lost.. the winds went right through me..
Perfect the night that i became..


"Little angel go away,
Come again some other day.
Devil has my ear today,
I'll never hear a word you say.
He promised I would find a little solace,
And some piece of mind.
Whatever just as long as I don't feel so,
Desperate and Ravenous.
I'm so weak and powerless over you."
A perfect circle.weak and powerless