Monday, March 08, 2004

Rain.. rain...

okay.. so todae i woke up like at 3.30pm..
omg~ i can't believe i got up so late..
usually if i have a late night drinking or clubbing..
its okay.. but.. it wasn't a late night.. so yah.. *sigh*

anyway.. as u probably can guess its
raining outside.. HuGE fat drops too.. ChUBBy raiN~
but luckily there was So much good tv on.. eh.. i caught..
the orsbournes~.. which i adore.. fucking funny stuff..
and.. the Cuetech cue american womens pool nationals..
jeanette lee was playing karen corr.. omG~!
jeanette Lee Rules~! Her playing is so good, she's asian
& she's so hot~~.. *drooL* she beat karens bitch ass~!
and... Oh.. the wade robson project on mtv..
u know that show where they go from town to town..
holding dance auditions and pick the best..?
yah man.. it was mad hot... everyone was just
throwin it down on the dance floor..
makes me wanna take up dj'ing or dancing..
when i got the time.. AND $$$..
hahahax.. i'll add that to my list of..
"should do in this lifetime"

after all that tv i still haven't started work..
looks like i'll be up late.. *sigh*.. but
strangly.. looking forward to doing my work..
totally freaky.. its so NOT me to wanna do work..
*grin*.. o well.. lyrics 2 end..?
here's incubus..
love the title.. i wish.. she was here~~
so sappy right..? haha enjoy the song..

"I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy
I wish you were here"
Incubus. i wish you were here.