Saturday, March 13, 2004

Suicide notes and butterfly Kisses

Encase me.. in my glass casket..
So i can't hear the rantings of outside..
The silence echos loudly.. and its so scarey..
so this reflects my inner state of mind..
If you close your eyes for me this time..
i promise you won't see me anymore..
But shut your mind and if you look hard..
Faint outlines form me in silhouette..
Wrap me up in velvet.. red if you please..
My peace and solice coming from inside..
When shadows fall upon me.. the time of sleep..
i'll stay awake thoughts running tru my mind..
just wish that i could stop it.. heading for a crash..
Maybe this crash will save me from this life..
Had a life but i can't go back.. Lives are black..
Never wanna live that lie again...
I don't love how you love
but please don't leave me here alone
I don't feel how you feel
Well it's my fault I'm bones
I don't die how you die
I can't just waste away
You keep changing your life
Everyday
I don't fall how you fall
I won't hold on you can't let go
When it's pain I feared
I made you take it slow
I don't cry how you cry
there's nothing left in me
you keep changing my life
everyday