Monday, March 08, 2004

Quick_One

Yup... toade i'm just gonna make it quick..
was up all night.. din sleep till 4.30am..
and woke up to go career fair with tris..
which was real good.. answered some questions..
at least i qualify for some unis.. and got SOME direction..
basically spent the last 2 daes healing up my damn throat..
slacking at home.. working on some songs.. play guitar..
but they aren't any good.. yah anyway..
gonna pia my assignments.. at least gotta finish 2 and a half..
anyway.. here's some lyrics from a new song i like..
by The Rasmus.. its abit poppy for me.. but its still Gud~

"In The Shadows"
No sleep
No sleep untill I am done with finding the answer
Wont stop
Wont stop before I find a cure for this cancer
Sometimes
I feel I going down and so disconnected
Somehow
I know that I am haunted to be wanted

I been watching
I been waiting
In the shadows all my time
I been searching
I been living
For tomorrows all my life

Lately I been walking walking in circles, watching waiting for something
Feel me touch me heal me, come take me higher