Sunday, February 22, 2004

Let it crumble.. The world on my shoulders..
i cannot hold it anymore.. the weight is too much
I've tried... tried to bare.. only to see nobody that cares..

The edges puncture my skin..
God knows its only paper thin..
Warm and red.. it feels so good..
there's no doubt in my mind cuz i knew that it would..

Won't someone lift my spirit..
this torn and tortured soul..
Is this world so self-absorbed..
that all you see are goals..

my grief means nothing..
and why should it to you..
use me when u need me..
and throw me when ur through..

This moment freezes in time..
fragments of memory scattered all around..
it tears away my Carcass..
And i scream but theres no sound..

My body hits the ground..
as i fall to my knees
broken and bloody..
as i mutter:"please god please.."

And all i wanted was..
for somebody to save me..
and as my vision starts to blur..
i know that can't be..


Andrew. 22\02\04 (1.06am)