Saturday, February 28, 2004

Argh.. my aching head~

Oh sweet jesus..~ we hit zouk last night..~!
and had one of the fuckin experiences of my life..
Even NOW my stomach still feels a lil bit queasy..
yo keepin balance and walking now still ain't easY~ ..
*sigh* good god... i feel so fuckin lousy..~
Last night was worse~! cuz my head was bouncin..

(okay.. the i tried 2 rhyme the first part.. buT seriously.. )
it went down like this...
Me, Sam and tris went to zouk earli..
tix are cheaper then..
and so naturally we started drinking pretty earli too
couple of beers.. tequlia shots.. all the Works~
man i should haf watched myself...
then went out to grab a bite.. and once again..
we had bottles of "Hinekens" outside..
went back.. and zouk was havin their 1 for 1 special..
so we got 2 JUGs of long island tea.. man that was tight~..
man that shit is strong.. i was watching them make it..
and i was like... hold Up~... thats alot of alcohol man..~!
yah so we had ALot to drink.. too much if you ask me..
but i didn't think so last night.. cuz i didn't feel the alcohol.. yet..
Then headed 2 phuture~.. man.. the bar was packed..
and the music was good~ it ain't half bad..
met up with trina and nichole.. danced a lil..
realli was having a super good time.. they're great girls..
then me sam and tris went out for fresh air..
and then when i leaned on the wall and closed my eyes.. BooM...~
everything got dizzy... i coulden't sit up straight.. that was real nasty~..
all this coupled with me hurling my guts out non stop..
Argh~..! the taste of alcohol and stomach acid still lingers in my mouth..
coulden't walk... or move for that matter.. it was bad.. real bad..~
i have never been so wasted in my life.. and honestly..
i was pretty scared.. i mean thats some crazy shit man..
Cuz i was feeling REAlli sick...
If the guys wern't there keepin me company i would haf just
passed out there and then.. by the drain... vomiting..
sam.. tris.. thanks bros..
i mean it.. thanks for lookin out~
luckily i called my elder sis and she came by 2 pick me up..
having to crawl and stumble to the car was a nightmare..
and the nausea wasn't helping either...
the drive home was bad... i felt horrible...
but she made sure i got 2 bed in one piece...
and for that i am Ever so greatful...

let me just say... i realli realli realli..
don't want alcohol No MORE..
Serious man.. i ain't playin..
feeling that i had lost control of myself was miserable..
but.. weirdly.. i wasn't like drunk drunk..?
i knew what was going on around me...
just that.. i was so dizzy... and constantly wanted to throw up..
yah anyway...
i realli wanna make a big shout out to my bro's tris and sam..
for havin my back last night...

as for now... i'm gonna go lie down...
*sigh*.. i'm glad its over..
and i'm... pissed with myself for fucking up...
i shouldn't have.. FucK~!
ARGH~! feel so stupid...

"And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me

Your faith like the pain
Draws me in again
She washes all my wounds for me
The darkness in my veins
I never could explain
And I wonder if you ever see
Will you still believe?"
Fuel. Falls on me