Friday, February 27, 2004

Todays recap..~

Went to the country club.. N got my haircut..
came back.. din feel like skating.. watched the tube..
then went for a run with tris, sam, mike and tasha..
i realised i'm super out of shape man..
but it was pretty good..
then off 2 kamyung's place to work out @ the gym~!
haven't done that in a long time either.. Felt the BUrn baby~
yah then me, kamyung ,tirs and sam went for a dip in the pool..
haha they bloody swam in their boxers~!
and we played with our inflatable raft.. damn fucking fun~!
came back home tired.. and ate..
then we all met again go to 7-11.. haha..
I'm so tired.. and i need to go shower~..
todae was anything but boring~..
i'm glad..

"When am I gonna learn? Why? Cause I'm tired of hating
When will it be your turn? Why? Cause I'm tired of waiting"
Nickelback.Do this anymore