Monday, February 23, 2004

today was the usual..
no serious skating..
basically its us just messing around..
tryin stuff.. and i tweaked my ankle a lil..
still hurts tho.. but i'll probably go skate tmr..
haha.. i think i must be stupid..
or seriously not sane...
anyway i feel like writing..
and this is off the top of my head..
so here it goes..

Now i Know

I Feel so fucking stupid..
how could i've been so blind..
The answer was right in front of me..
how in the hell could i not see.

There was no chance that you'd be mine..
i've lost this game even through time.
For u and me just cannot be..
i'll never mean 2 u what u mean 2 me.

and all this pain that i went through..
suddenly seem so small and shrewd..
So i annouce it clear, right here right now..
Alone in the dark, i make this vow..

That i have enough.. i quit , we're through..
no longer is there a me and you..
and i'm glad.. relieved more than you know..
no longer will we put up this Show..

the game has ended.. at least for me..
it pains my heart, but i'm sure to be..
better than i am right now..
Our play has ended.. my fairwell bow


my not be one of my better poems but.. wtf right..
its all gibberish..